Linuxfest.net

Sam Clippinger samc at silence.org
Sat Jan 1 04:02:16 CST 2000

When last we left our heroes, Tommie Giles had just said:
> I also help out Paul and Robert at www.KCLinux.com and we were talking
> about perhaps getting in touch with the people at Linuxfest and make
> up a "Installfest" and help new users get their systems configured and
> loaded with Linux. (Might have to narrow down the distrbution choices
> to one or 2 so we all know how to load them well and get the systems
> up and running as quickly as possible.) Is anyone from KCLug
> interested in helping out in this?

I am willing to help, barring any unforseen scheduling conflicts.  I am very
familiar with RedHat.

                                -sam

 Sam Clippinger               For PGP public key (KEY ID: 431C5529), see
samc at silence.org          http://www.micro.com/~samc or http://pgp.ai.mit.edu
=============randomly selected quote===no relevance to the above=============
"The entire flaw in the Bible is the notion that God is perfect.  It
represents a failure of imagination on the part of the early scholars.
It's responsible for every impossible theological question as to good and
evil with which we've been wrestling through the centuries.  God is good,
however, wondrously good.  Yes, God is love.  But no creative force is
perfect.  That's clear."
                                - Anne Rice, "The Tale of the Body Thief"