Linux Demo Day Event

Randy Rathbun randy at middlewest.com
Fri Feb 18 15:04:21 CST 2000

I totally agree. Jeffrey and Dustin did one hell of a job. Thanks to them
and the rest of the KULUA folks for letting us KCLUGer's hang out. Everyone
I talked to last night was ultra cool, and it just made me happy.

I think there were 3 to 4 times the number of Linux people there
however.... Which, considering how awful the weather was, is very
surprising. Hopefully MS will see fit to release their next OS on a day
that it is 75 and sunny. :)

That is funny about the policeman. I was way over at the side of the crowd
and the way he was moving around trying to get into the middle I thought
for sure he was out there trying to get at whoever was holding the sign to
make them get rid of it. When I just read this I laughed really hard!