Meetings on Tuesday

Edgar Allen era at sky.net
Fri Feb 18 03:56:36 CST 2000

Brian Kelsay writes:

>> I think "First Wednesday" and "Third Tuesday" is a better choice.
>>
>> That spaces the two meetings by thirteen days instead of six.
>>
>Ed, with the first Wed and second Tues. there currently is 13 days in
>between also.   Check the calendar.

   February 2000
 S  M Tu  W Th  F  S
       1  2  3  4  5
 6  7  8  9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29

   March 2000
 S  M Tu  W Th  F  S
          1  2  3  4
 5  6  7  8  9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31

   April 2000
 S  M Tu  W Th  F  S
                   1
 2  3  4  5  6  7  8
 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
30

In months which do not begin on Wed there is only six days between.

I should have requested thirteen days so they are about equally
spaced.

>Do you think more people will show on a Thurs.?   How many came this Tues.?

    More people voted for Tues before we got more votes than members.

    Only eight showed up but five wer ones I don't recall seeing before.

>Also are you willing to throw out some basic meeting minutes?  If not, then
>can someone else who was present chime in?

    Somebody else will need to chime in about most of the details.

    We introduced ourselves and talked about the joint KCLUG/KULUA/MS
    get together.