Printers . . .

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Feb 17 13:42:14 CST 2000

Hmm . . . let me see if I understand this one right.  I can't use my
printers full resolution -- I can only do 300x300 instead of it's max of
600x600.  Unfortunately it's not my printer's problem but instead my OS
driver.

Great eh?

The OS?

Win NT 4.0 -- the printer, an Okidata OL600E.

I would hardly say that someone else's printer is junk.  If it works for
what they need then who cares?  I'm getting about 1/2 of the resolution I
should be, but I'm not complaining.   I might even be able to get the full
600 under Linux - but my NT will never talk to it at a full 600, so what's
the point.

-- Bradley Miller