Check out the STAR

Randy Rathbun randy at middlewest.com
Tue Feb 15 20:46:57 CST 2000

It is titled "Windows 2000 vs Linux" and talks about how KULUA will be there
handing out stuff. Has quotes from Dustin and Jeffrey (hey, guys, if I bring my
paper, will you autograph it for me? :)) and just gives a really well rounded
spiel about each... like what Win2k is and what Linux is.

I am curious if there might be something on the Star website?

Randy