Check out the STAR

Randy Rathbun randy at middlewest.com
Tue Feb 15 20:16:20 CST 2000

Excellent and well balanced too, Jeffrey.

Speaking of which, I hope everyone that attends this bash read the Advocacy
HOWTO. Then read the Advocacy HOWTO, and you might even want to read the
Advocacy HOWTO.

I know I have been quite guilty of MS bashing (in some ways I feel I have the
right to after I keep uncovering bug after bug in VB - but that is another
story) so I plan to spend tomorrow reading the Advocacy HOWTO.

Randy

PS. Here is the link to the Advocacy HOWTO:
http://linux.com/howto/mini/Advocacy.html