Meeting reminder

Ripcrd6 ripcrd6 at worldinter.net
Tue Feb 15 19:20:58 CST 2000

Thank you Tony for beating me to the punch.  At one time I lurked on the
KULUA list and enjoyed the banter, but there is no way I could drive to
Lawrence each month, especially for a meeting after work.   I currently
can't make the Saturday meetings they have either, due to second job and a
need for family time.   Maybe sometime I will get out there, but not for
several months anyway.

Let's just get through this week and get some turn out at Bartle on Thurs.
I think it's great that we can get the two groups together for the Demo
Day.

By the way, are the Kulua guys aware of the group in Westport or the other
KC Linux Special Interest Group created by HUGKG?  Is this showing growth,
overlap, or what?  I think its great and diverse.

Brian
Former Y2K Flunky
Sign the Linux Driver Petition
http://www.libranet.com/petition.html