business cards for Thurs.

Ripcrd6 ripcrd6 at worldinter.net
Tue Feb 15 19:06:47 CST 2000

I have the design for the cards done and ready to print.  The program I
used saves in a funky format (.bco) so I don't think I can post it.  I will
briefly describe it though.

Top Left, picture of Tux (can be printed in color).  Top Right,
KCLUG/KULUA.  Below that the verbose description of each name.  Middle of
card is kind of a mission statement, 'Exploring the uses of Linux in the
Home & Business Serving the Kansas City and Lawrence Metro Areas'.
Bottom left is Kulua website and email addy. Bottom Right is same for
Kclug.
If there is no objection I will print shortly.
I also have a version with just all KCLUG info and the meeting time and
place on it.

Brian
Former Y2K Flunky