KULUA Demo Day Activities

Dustin Decker dustind at zandura.net
Tue Feb 8 15:26:50 CST 2000

Hello everyone...
We of the Kansas Unix/Linux Users Association are planning a presence at
the Windows 2000 release event taking place on the 17th of February at
Bartle Hall.  To be quite honest, there hasn't been a great deal of
planning up to this point.  We have a few hundred RedHat 6.1 CDs to give
away, a handful of other distributions to offer, and a great deal of
printed propaganda.

It gives me great pleasure to extent an invitation to the KCLUG to come
and take part in these activities with us.  I believe a strong Linux
advocacy presence can only be positive in the Kansas City market.

Information and suggestions about the Linux Demo Day are posted here:
http://www.linuxdemo.org/

Dustin Decker

 Humans do claim a great deal for that particular emotion (love).
		-- Spock, "The Lights of Zetar", stardate 5725.6