Mandrake Install -- going nuts!@?#

Randy Reames randy at pilgrimpage.com
Thu Feb 3 19:25:49 CST 2000

definetly remove the disk manager thingy. i believe any p200 flavor mb
supports a 2 gig hd. did you make a boot disk from the cd?

Mandrake 7.0 has been really redone from early versions. The new Drake tools
and Lother stuff are pretty cool. the graphical install is ok, better than
others, I would have prefered an option to use the older one. But its all a
matter of taste.

http://www.linux.com/newsitem.phtml?sid=1&aid=6745

Randy Reames