The cable modem saga

Randy Rathbun randy at middlewest.com
Thu Feb 3 16:17:53 CST 2000

One other thing:

he mentioned that Caldera's 2.3 distro does not have a dhcpcd command that
supports the -h option, and RH 6.1 looks as though it is using some other
method of starting dhcp - he had no luck at all using linuxconf to do it,
as I had suggested he do to start off with.

*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********