Website updates and such

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Feb 3 11:36:57 CST 2000

Here's a novel idea -- on our archives, why don't we use a service already
in existance to archive the messages and such.  I know we're all tinkerer's
at heart, but I've worked with many mailing lists that use archive services
that allow viewing by date, thread, author, etc....   It would certainly
make this updating to the webpage simpler if we weren't all trying to
invent the wheel on the page.  I think some services would even be able to
take old posts and archive them up so we could capture what we had from the
past.  Just a suggestion!

-- Bradley Miller