kclug.org website (was Re: kclug - Meeting Tonight 02-02-00)

Mac mac at wisler.org
Wed Feb 2 22:44:59 CST 2000

On Wed, 2 Feb 2000, Dustin Decker wrote:

> Since I've decided to delurk and critique hard, let's take the gloves off
> for a moment.
>
> It it's a Linux User Group, then obviously Front Page has to go.

Hey Dustin!

We already had the thread about changes needed on the website.  I think
the outcome was that there is nobody maintaining the site right now, but
there are lots of people who want to help with it.  Basically, there just
needs to be some organization involved in working on it.  This should be
addressed at the next meeting.

Mac