ATTN: Meeting place for tonight!!!

Ripcrd6 ripcrd6 at worldinter.net
Wed Feb 2 22:29:01 CST 2000

Gentlemen and Ladies:
Sorry if more than one copy makes it.   I haven't seen the original msg.
appear and I want everyone to get it.

I have reserved a room at the KC Public Library!!!!!  Tonight!!!  6:30!!
The address is 311 E. 12th St., this is the main KC library, downtown.
Go to the 3rd floor to the Missouri Valley Rm on your right as you step out
of the elevator.
If you have a PC that you need help with, please bring it and your monitor,
I will try to bring one extra just in case.   We will have electricity but
no net connection.
We can have this room every month on the same basis we were meeting before.

Brian
Former Y2K Flunky
Sign the Linux Driver Petition
http://www.libranet.com/petition.html