RedHat 7.0

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Thu Dec 28 19:13:50 CST 2000

I have that problem on my AMD K6-2 400 machine with RH 6.2 & Mandrake 7.x,
it is usually caused by Netscape, but I still get that problem sometimes
even after switching to Konquerer. Sometimes I can switch to an alternate VT
and restart the server (if I try it before touching too many keys). I
haven't taken the time to try to determine why, but if you do find out
please post it here.

Brian Densmore