Cron <kclug@marauder> /usr/bin/webalizer -c /etc/webalizer/kclug.org

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Tue Dec 19 01:46:33 CST 2000

Woops!  Pay no attention to the daemon behind the curtain...

This is also the standard request message about bringing in distro
discs for tomorrow's InstallFest.  If you have some, bring 'em.  If
you want to install on something, bring it.

I'll take requests, but not too late as I would still have to download
and burn the CDs.  MDK7.2 i586 is the most current thing I have on CD.

Ed, feel free to bring in the S/390 =-]

Later,

	Tony