gphoto

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Fri Dec 15 02:25:05 CST 2000

What exactly did you download?  There are several things to be downloaded at
the gphoto site, which did you get?

If it's an RPM, test installing it with something like:

rpm -Uvh --test gphoto-0.4.3-0_helix_1.i386.rpm

If that works, take out the --test

If you're running debian, you may use something like:

apt-get gphoto

If it's source code, try

tar xzvf gphoto-0.4.3.tar.gz
cd gphoto
./configure
make
make install

You'll have to be logged as root to do these.

More info is avaialble at:

http://www.gphoto.net/download.html

Hope this helps,

	Tony Hammitt