Tux Image

Tom Margrave TMargrav at harmonind.com
Fri Dec 8 22:13:24 CST 2000

If you are going to change the logo,   Try to keep the number of colors down so that any future
printing will be easy to do.  For example t-shirts and banners we get charge per color.  If you
want you could make two versions, one with many colors and one with 3 or 4 colors not counting
background.

>>> "Gene Dascher" <gedascher at multiservice.com> 12/08/00 10:17AM >>>
I was planning on cocking the hat on his head.  I just wanted to get some
feedback on whether I should keep working on it or abandon it altogether.
As for the color of the hat, I chose that color (white) for a very specific
reason.  I know that we want to portray our image as "white hat" hackers
instead of the dreaded "black hat" crackers who lurk out on the net.  Maybe
it's a bit too idealistic;  I just thought it was a nice symbolic touch.

	As for the rest of the image, I'll keep working on it.  I'll keep updating
y'all on the progress as long as you keep giving me feedback.

BTW, do we want a campfire in front of Tux so it looks like he just got the
brand out of there?

Thanks,

http://members.home.com/gdascher/images/tux.jpg