SWBELL - DSL

Randy Rathbun randy at randyrathbun.org
Fri Dec 8 21:35:09 CST 2000

I have and it is super simple. Almost to the point of "it can't *possibly*
be this easy!" I had the thing up and running in about an hour after I
built the box - this includes install and all.

I am using newer distros (SuSE 6.4/7.0) however. I can't speak for what
you will find in 5.2.

Randy Rathbun                            randy at randyrathbun.org
http://astrodot.org - 100% Amateur Astronomy. No preservatives.
http://randyrathbun.org          http://quitequitefantastic.org
I refuse to participate in HackSDMI.
 See http://www.eff.org/pub/EFF/Newsletters/EFFector/current.html

A doctor says to a man "You want to improve your love life? You need to get
some exercise. Run ten miles a day." Two weeks later, the man called the
doctor. The doctor says "How is your love life since you have been
running?" "I don't know, I'm 140 miles away."
     -Henny Youngman