white hat

mike neuliep mike at illiana.net
Fri Dec 8 16:35:33 CST 2000

Gene,

I like the white hat over the black hat for two reasons.  Tux has a black head
and the black and black wouldn't quite go.  For Tux, white is more fashionable
than black.  The second reason is white hats imply some sense of sophistication.

At first I thought the darker areas at the top of Tux' eyes were supposed to be
eyelids or eyebrows.  I didn't realize it was the back of the hat until Brian
pointed it out....or is it really that?  With no eyelids or eyebrows, Tux would
look more cartoonish and less real.

	Mike