Second site up using PHP/Linux/MYSQL

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Mon Dec 4 22:17:53 CST 2000

I just got this one up over the weekend:

http://www.shelbydodge.org

If it comes up with calendar dates on the front, the domain DNS changes
still haven't propogated far enough.   The site uses a tweaked version of
phpHoo and HotNews for site listings and various other functions.   It's
pretty slick -- with the flexibility and that.  I can go in and turn up a
new area with someone as an administrator in about 10 minutes or so with
their own database to play in.   I'm very happy with the open source
solutions I've found so far.  ;-)

-- Bradley Miller