RPM install

Brian Densmore DensmoreB at ctbsonline.com
Mon Dec 4 15:57:39 CST 2000

Yes,

 now I remember. I feared that. So what would be needed here then is some
installer that knows that and installs the library with alternate links,
backs up the old links and old library to a "standard" location in case we
want to do an undelete, right? This of course ass/u/me/s that the new
library routines are backwards compatible, otherwise there would be no
solution but to do a total upgrade. Anyone working on such an installer?
This is of course cross-distro (even debian is affected right). Might be a
good project.

Thanks,
Brian