LinuxMall.com wants to get involved...

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Mon Aug 28 18:04:25 CDT 2000

On a related note:

I've had occasion to communicate with David Kovel, Director
US Professional Service of Linuxcare and I asked recently
if he would like to come talk to the LUG since he lives here
in town.  I haven't heard anything from him yet.  I think
that he could give a very interesting talk.

Let's hope we hear back sometime.

Later,

Tony Hammitt