Taken plunge - entirely PHP

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Wed Aug 16 20:19:47 CDT 2000

Oh, I wanted to give everyone who helps out here a big pat on the back.
Because of this list and the various other resources on the net, I was able
to turn up the new Lake-ozark.com site this month.  It's quite a feat --
all with open source offerings.  From phpHoo to MySQL, it's all there.   It
works great.  We're running radio ads promoting the site this month too (at
Lake of the Ozarks area).  I'm working on some other new sites and will be
doing them in PHP also.  I can port a lot of my Cold Fusion stuff over.
I'm going to be playing with PostgreSQL also.

Oh -- here's the url:  http://www.lake-ozark.com

-- Bradley Miller