Demolinux

Joe Brouhard joeb at armada.homeip.net
Wed Aug 16 04:52:04 CDT 2000

Hey Chris?

Thanks for the URL.. i'm downloading it as we speak (I have a CD Burner)

This might make for an interesting tool to help me get my SAIR Linux
Certification (http://www.linuxcertification.com) for a job I'm applying
for.

Joe Brouhard
The Armada Project
Senior IT Technician
http://armada.homeip.net
joeb at armada.homeip.net
http://www.demolinux.org/ I found this not too long ago and didn't
remember it until this last meeting. Demolinux allows you to use linux, with
all kinds of applications, without installing to a harddrive. It runs
everything off of a cd and ram. It has a full install of X and KDE and Gnome
and StarOffice. I've given it to friends who wouldn't have otherwise taken a
regular distro cd. I thought everyone might be interested in this. Chris
Bier -- Get your free email from www.linuxmail.org