The Westport Linux Users Group

Jeff McCright jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com
Wed Aug 9 22:24:29 CDT 2000

I would be interested in attending.

Thanks,

Jeff McCright
jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com

 ----------
From: kclug at kclug.org
To: kclug at kclug.org
Cc: jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com
Subject: kclug - The Westport Linux Users Group

During lunch today I stopped in at the computer store in Westport and
talked to Robert. He said that the group meets normally on the 2nd
Thursday of the month (which would be tomorrow) but that they can't get
the Westport Library room until next Thursday for their meeting. I told
him I would mention their meeting on this list if anyone is interested. I
am planning on going. Will try to remember to send out a reminder next
week.

They are apparently trying to get a website set up and are going to be
taking donations after the meeting to pay for the domain name. He
mentioned something about meeting at Minsky's or someplace after the
library kicks them out.

Randy Rathbun
randy at rrr.2y.net
http://rrr.2y.net