One other thing - OGR-25

Tony Hammitt thammitt at kc.rr.com
Wed Aug 9 22:14:08 CDT 2000

Thanks!

BTW, d.net did have a problem with OGR-25.  They accidentally sent out
experimental 'stubs' with the wrong number of specified numbers.  If
you are working on a stub with anything other than the form
'25/#-#-#-#-#-#' (i.e. 6 numbers), throw away your whole buf-in.ogr file
and restart the client.  They gave me stubs that would have taken over
a year to process.. =-]

Thanks for your time,

Tony