Question about keyboard configuration

Jeff McCright jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com
Mon Aug 7 17:54:27 CDT 2000

The alt keys use different Scan Codes... ie. they are treated in Linux as different keys. Windows
treats them as if they are the same. You will need to remap the right key to reflect the left key
scan code. This should allow you to use the RIGHT-ALT and Arrow combinations as if you were using
the LEFT-ALT.

The HOW-TO's should be able to help you remap your keys.

Thanks,

Jeff McCright
jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com