Question about keyboard configuration

Walter Dunz Zscoundrel at netscape.net
Sun Aug 6 05:31:37 CDT 2000

This may be a lame question, but I am not sure where to even look it up in the
docs.

I have noticed that only one  of my ALT keys is actually working.  This is not
a big deal, but I prefer keyboard shortcuts when surfing and the shortcut for
the back button in the browser id 'ALT-left arrow'.

Unfortunately (for me) it is the right ALT key that doesn't work, forcing me
to use both hands to activate the back function.  Can anyone shed some light
on this?  I am sure it is something I messed up in the RH 6.2 install, but I
am not sure how to fix it at this point.

The keyboard is one of those newer ones with the extra 'doze function keys.