High-speed satellite?

Randy Rathbun randy at rrr.2y.net
Thu Aug 3 04:34:54 CDT 2000

Well, MS/RS have some partnership thing going. They announced it with lots
of fanfare around the first part of this year. I laughed hard at all the
marketing that went into it when it was really no different than what they
had been doing when I worked there looong ago during college - essentially
selling MS software. Big deal, huh?

Anyway, I am willing to bet this is gonna be a winsat card that is in
there. Much like winmodems and winprinters and the soon to be windsl modem
- though they promise a Linux driver.

If it does work, however, it could be the answer to no net access at the
meetings...

Randy Rathbun
randy at rrr.2y.net
http://rrr.2y.net