August 2nd meeting agenda

Dale Beams dbeams at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 1 20:48:06 CDT 2000

I have a Quadra 610 I would like to set up with Debian.  Currently it has a
universal install.  I would like to go with a minimum install and then
Debian.  My origanal idea was to set up a BeWolf Cluster.  Would you be
interested in working with it at the next meeting ?

It currently has 7.5.5.  I would like to stay with this as I understand it
is free.  I have had it hooked up to the RR, but was unable to get a browser
to function on it (finding one for 7.5.5 was part of the problem).

I also have a P75 I would like to set up as a IPMasquarde/Firewall.

Interested ?

Dale Beams