Here's one for you...

Jeff McCright jeff.mccright at southernunionco.com
Thu Apr 27 14:59:20 CDT 2000

Aaron,

I did a Sun Sparcstation 20 install last year with Red Hat 6.0. I created the boot floppies and ran
the installation that way. Red Hat 6.0 requires a Boot Disk and a Ram Diskwhich can be created off
of the CD on a DOS/Windows Machine. If you like, I could make copies of the RH6.0 CD and Floppies
for you and then you could do a 6.2 upgrade later.

I have not attempted a 6.2 install on a Sparcstation 5 machine, but 6.0 did not support Sparc5
Model 170 machines.

Let me know.

Thanks,

Jeff McCright