Debian Bootable CD Rom

Aaron aaron at aarons.net
Thu Apr 27 02:36:33 CDT 2000

Great, I am downloading both CD images as we speak and will burn them at work
tomorrow.  My system starts up in PROM right now (I set the enviroment variable to
no boot device) so I will just pop the CD in and try to boot to it.  For some reason
Red Hat just wouldn't boot.

One more question for you...  Since you have an IPX.  What is performance like in X
for you?  I was a little worried that my Sparc 5 would be a little slow.