CRONTAB question

Dave Parker dlparker at dlpinc.com
Thu Apr 20 23:29:14 CDT 2000

I always have to look up the sequence of the fields (man 5 crontab),
but I don't think you actually need to repeat the 8-17 five times.
That should be covered by the 1-5 in the 5th field.  It probably doesn't
hurt, but I THINK it's redundant.

--
Dave Parker/DLP, Inc.    dlparker at dlpinc.com    www.dlpinc.com