Community webserver?

whatton at optinest.com whatton at optinest.com
Thu Apr 20 16:52:45 CDT 2000

I have had DSL for about 2 months now and freakin love it.  I am trying to
get one of my Linux boxes (P90, 32megram) configured as a router and
firewall.  Since I am new to Linux this is no easy task.  I would be
interest in seeing what you want to set up. You can reply to this email
(work) or my home address wendellh at swbell.net.