Mail List Rules/Etiquette

richj at northcs.com richj at northcs.com
Sun Apr 16 21:52:02 CDT 2000

Here, Here! I hesitate posting anything to this group
because I wonder who is going to criticize me. Sad
commentary, about some of the sad, needless jabbing
comments that go on here. I too have about had it. So
take your shots children. Then we will know who you are.

Richard Johnson-email me directly or call me directly,
but keep the childisness elsewhere. 816-741-8089