Linux internet provider

Altona Duston hald at sound.net
Sun Apr 16 20:43:05 CDT 2000

Well, I signed up with Tyrell in June of 1994, and they had been
around for a little more than a year before that.  They were
purchased by Sound.net around Nov/Dec of 1996 when they
had all the legal troubles with the State Attorney General.
'Course I remember fooling around on Bitnet in 1982/3/4 with
what passed for email and chatrooms in those days. Haven't
been in a chatroom since, but email is another story... ;)

Hal Duston
hald at sound.net
Boring is good.
A conformist in a nonconformist world.