Hello

Bradley Miller bradmiller at dslonramp.com
Thu Apr 13 13:20:31 CDT 2000

A cheapie way to go is linuxrouter.org or there is a variation on that
called Coyote router (which is a knock-off of LRP, but with a Windoz
interface for configuration.)

My home DSL connection is spooled between 7 pc's via a 486DX50 with 8mb
Ram.   The other day we had a power failure and it simply rebooted the 1.4
diskette and was off running again.  Unfortunately that killed my 109 day
uptime and 13 million packet status.  :-(

-- Bradley Miller