Success -- MySQL / MyODBC replication

michael d hoskins michael.d.hoskins at mail.sprint.com
Mon Apr 10 19:03:16 CDT 2000

This is true for Windoze, but what free, Open Source, PHP compatible
ODBC product exists for Linux, other Unices?

If such a beast exists, and I hope it does, is it fast and stable enough
for production use.  Is there any modification to the ODBC calls,
themselves?

Do you have any docs for it?

I'd be glad to see this in action, since that would make Linux and
Windoze PHP code (basically) equivalent, at least for database access.