Roadrunner on Linux

Randy Reames randy at pilgrimpage.com
Tue Dec 21 15:46:09 CST 1999

>From Linuxconf select Miscellaneous services then select Initial system
services then choose Run level 3. This should boot you back into command
line.

I too used to use RedHat v.5.1 to 6.1 then I picked up Mandrake, which is
actually RedHat, but had more apps reconfigured of the get go. My wife and 3
year old son also use Mandrake on their computers. But alas I am switching
my distro again. I am picking up a box set SUSE 6.3, 6cds, over 1500 apps
for $30 what a deal!

Randy

 -o)  Randy Reames   Web Developer/System Administrator
 /\  PilgrimPage    http://www.pilgrimpage.com
__V  785-841-1221   mailto:randy at pilgrimpage.com