Meeting on Wednesday

Gene E. Dascher gedascher at multiservice.com
Mon Aug 30 20:10:30 CDT 1999

Do you have extra monitors, keyboards and mouses(or mice or meese,
whatever!), or do we need to bring those too?  This being my first meeting,
is there any secret to getting into the building (besides knowing how to
open a door)?  Is there any preferred Linux distribution for the box that we
bring in?  I have most of them, so it'll be easy to change.  The Box that I
am bringing in is not going to have X installed because I want to have a
very stripped down Web/mail server.  I don't know how much more of a pain in
the butt that is going to make my job.

Thanks,

Gene Dascher