Meeting on Wednesday

Ripcrd6 ripcrd6 at worldinter.net
Mon Aug 30 20:04:56 CDT 1999

Short of having a LAN card in the PC, are there any services/daemons that
we should have running ahead of time?   I have a card, but have not set up
any of the services yet.   Just asking.   Do we also need to bring
monitors?  That is not a problem for me, just fetch and carry, but thought
it appropriate to clarify.
Brian