Who on this list uses Home-Assistant? Kent Seaton his organizing a Kansas City Meetup for home assistant users in November. I'll get details of people are interested. Totally free it's at some church near State line I think. I finally pulled the trigger last month and I've gone absolutely nuts with it. I'm running it in doctor on an embedded Linux router!
I would definitely be interested. ________________________________ From: Billy Croan via KCLUG <kclug@kclug.org> Sent: Friday, October 2, 2026 14:21 To: kclug <kclug@kclug.org> Cc: Billy Croan <Billy@croan.org> Subject: HomeAssistant meetup Who on this list uses Home-Assistant? Kent Seaton his organizing a Kansas City Meetup for home assistant users in November. I'll get details of people are interested. Totally free it's at some church near State line I think. I finally pulled the trigger last month and I've gone absolutely nuts with it. I'm running it in doctor on an embedded Linux router! [cid:ii_1a0fe0eb8b61934961b1]
I have been running Home Assistant for a while on a Pi 4. Started with several other smart home systems and outgrew them. Am very interested in meeting on this topic. Steven Slater Email: steve@slater.net Mobile: +1 913 449 8283
On Oct 2, 2026, at 17:16, Brent Kirkpatrick via KCLUG <kclug@kclug.org> wrote:
I would definitely be interested. From: Billy Croan via KCLUG <kclug@kclug.org> Sent: Friday, October 2, 2026 14:21 To: kclug <kclug@kclug.org> Cc: Billy Croan <Billy@croan.org> Subject: HomeAssistant meetup
Who on this list uses Home-Assistant?
Kent Seaton his organizing a Kansas City Meetup for home assistant users in November. I'll get details of people are interested. Totally free it's at some church near State line I think.
I finally pulled the trigger last month and I've gone absolutely nuts with it. I'm running it in doctor on an embedded Linux router!
<Screenshot_20261002-141915.png>
_______________________________________________ KCLUG mailing list -- kclug@kclug.org To unsubscribe send an email to kclug-leave@kclug.org https://kclug.org/mailman3/postorius/lists/kclug.kclug.org/
I'd be interested. On Fri, Oct 2, 2026, at 14:21, Billy Croan via KCLUG wrote:
Who on this list uses Home-Assistant?
Kent Seaton his organizing a Kansas City Meetup for home assistant users in November. I'll get details of people are interested. Totally free it's at some church near State line I think.
I finally pulled the trigger last month and I've gone absolutely nuts with it. I'm running it in doctor on an embedded Linux router!
_______________________________________________ KCLUG mailing list -- kclug@kclug.org To unsubscribe send an email to kclug-leave@kclug.org https://kclug.org/mailman3/postorius/lists/kclug.kclug.org/
participants (4)
-
Billy Croan -
Brent Kirkpatrick -
Chris Bier -
Steve Slater