I've not seen it in a while either. Their website used to be: http://www.kccomputeruser.com And that doesn't appear to be up. The Wayback Machine's archives for the site stop on 4/06. Jason Preu -----Original Message----- From: kclug-bounces@kclug.org [mailto:kclug-bounces@kclug.org] On Behalf Of Matthew Copple Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 10:55 AM To: kclug@kclug.org Subject: Is Computer User still being published? Back when I worked in JoCo, I used to pick up Computer User pretty regularly. There always seemed to be copies at the bookstores and Microcenter. Now that I work downtown, though, I haven't seen a copy in months. Is it still published, and if so, any ideas where to look for copies on the MO side of the border? -- Matthew Copple mcopple@gmail.com _______________________________________________ Kclug mailing list Kclug@kclug.org http://kclug.org/mailman/listinfo/kclug This communication is from a law firm and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please contact the sender for instructions concerning return or destruction, and do not use or disclose the contents to others.
It is no longer being published. It's been gone for about a year now. James Nelson KCnet, Inc. ph: 816-221-4658 http://www.kcnet.com High Speed DSL, just $19.95 per month. No contracts, no hidden fees, no hassles. -----Original Message----- From: kclug-bounces@kclug.org [mailto:kclug-bounces@kclug.org] On Behalf Of Preu, Jason P. Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 11:15 AM To: Kclug@kclug.org Subject: Is Computer User still being published? I've not seen it in a while either. Their website used to be: http://www.kccomputeruser.com And that doesn't appear to be up. The Wayback Machine's archives for the site stop on 4/06. Jason Preu -----Original Message----- From: kclug-bounces@kclug.org [mailto:kclug-bounces@kclug.org] On Behalf Of Matthew Copple Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 10:55 AM To: kclug@kclug.org Subject: Is Computer User still being published? Back when I worked in JoCo, I used to pick up Computer User pretty regularly. There always seemed to be copies at the bookstores and Microcenter. Now that I work downtown, though, I haven't seen a copy in months. Is it still published, and if so, any ideas where to look for copies on the MO side of the border? -- Matthew Copple mcopple@gmail.com _______________________________________________ Kclug mailing list Kclug@kclug.org http://kclug.org/mailman/listinfo/kclug This communication is from a law firm and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If it has been sent to you in error, please contact the sender for instructions concerning return or destruction, and do not use or disclose the contents to others. _______________________________________________ Kclug mailing list Kclug@kclug.org http://kclug.org/mailman/listinfo/kclug
participants (2)
-
James Nelson -
Preu, Jason P.