This was it. From here I found the reset instructions, and figured out that I wasn't holding down the reset button long enough. Duh! I'm working now. Thanks everyone! Peace, Jim On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 3:23 PM, Julie <betelgeuse67stang@yahoo.com> wrote:
http://kbserver.netgear.com/kb_Web_files/n101210.asp
Freedom means you are free to be responsible ~ Russell Means 'Free to be Responsible' Speech: http://www.russellmeans.com/ ("Speeches" button > scroll down - wink)
If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know you will fear. What one fears one destroys. ~ Chief Dan George: http://www.indigenouspeople.net/dangeorg.htm
Everything the Power of the World does is done in a circle. ~ Black Elk, Oglala Lakota Holy Man: http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Black_Elk <http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Black_Elk>
-- - That One - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCUOHKznUyI
On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 11:45 PM, Jim Herrmann <kclug@itdepends.com> wrote:
This was it. From here I found the reset instructions, and figured out that I wasn't holding down the reset button long enough. Duh! I'm working now.
Thanks everyone!
Peace, Jim
Some such devices required the power to be out as well... through me for a loop once. -- Fedora 9 : sulphur is good for the skin ( www.pembo13.com )
Vonage told me "maybe I wasn't pushing the button hard enough". So I told them "oh, ok then, I'll just push harder" went away for a second, came back, and then told them "I heard a snap, the paperclip went way in, and smoke came out". They sent me a new telephone adapter, and didn't want the old one back. On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 23:45, Jim Herrmann <kclug@itdepends.com> wrote:
This was it. From here I found the reset instructions, and figured out that I wasn't holding down the reset button long enough. Duh! I'm working now.
Thanks everyone!
Peace, Jim
participants (3)
-
Arthur Pemberton -
Billy Crook -
Jim Herrmann