I know we have some great minds in this group. I have a question for a network guru. When creating VLANs in a Cisco 3750 switch, can a single interface port belong to more than one VLAN ?? Thanks in advance for any responses :) . Kelly McLaughlin Tech Support Mokan Dial Inc. Louisburg, Ks. 913-837-2219 Ext. 16 No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.9/1237 - Release Date: 1/22/2008 11:04 AM
I asked my network admin friend and he says: You can create an auxiliary vlan for a phone. If you uplink to another switch with multiple vlans you can configure that port as a trunk and allow vlans to pass through. Hope this helps, LeeNIX On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 10:04 -0600, Kelly McLaughlin wrote:
I know we have some great minds in this group. I have a question for a network guru. When creating VLANs in a Cisco 3750 switch, can a single interface port belong to more than one VLAN ?? Thanks in advance for any responses :) .
Kelly McLaughlin Tech Support Mokan Dial Inc. Louisburg, Ks. 913-837-2219 Ext. 16
No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.9/1237 - Release Date: 1/22/2008 11:04 AM
_______________________________________________ Kclug mailing list Kclug@kclug.org http://kclug.org/mailman/listinfo/kclug
participants (2)
-
Kelly McLaughlin -
LeeNIX