http://kansascity.craigslist.org/sys/541489377.html Somebody please come take this stuff off my hands. I'm moving on Friday to DC, and this stuff will just collect dust in storage for years if I can't get it into better hands. Please? Thanks, Sean Crago 816-661-9680 Text of the Craigslist post: Case, nice power supply, spare power supply, brand new case, athlon xp motherboard, 1gb of ram, athlon xp mobile 2400-2600 proc, Nvidia GeForce 7500 series video card. - $150 all together iMac DV - $75 sans hdd Working 2-3 year old HP printer - $20 or free with either of the above Free: P3 without hdd, with modem, with floppy, cdburner, network card - works just fine Kitchen table Adult-sized huffy road bike Problem is that I move on Friday. Please, please move quickly here. Otherwise this stuff gets dumped in storage for a year and does noone any good. 816-661-9680
participants (1)
-
cragos@gmail.com