printing an image on multiple pages

David Nicol davidnicol at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 13:26:51 CDT 2008

so I've got this image, it's graphviz output, and it's long
and skinny, and I want to print it on a series of pages.

The KDE print system "poster" utility looks llike the
right tool for the job but ghostscript 8.62 chokes on poster's
output, even after the input has been massaged by running it
through ps2epsi.

I had thought firefox would print a large image to multiple pages
but I appear to be have been mistaken about that.

Anyone have any ideas?

--
bringing useful insights from Computer Science to the larger world