Need some help on AV, specifically, using my monitor as a TV

Jestin Stoffel jestin.stoffel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 14:55:24 CDT 2008

I bought what's called a game bridge off of woot a year or so ago, and
it mostly does the trick.  Essentially, it's just a USB TV tuner card,
but I don't have a problem with delat.  However, I have never been able
to get the sound working under Ubuntu, but I admit this could be because
of my sound configuration, and not due to the game bridge hardware.
I've never had need to investigate further, so I can't say.

--Jestin