"Attempted" Copyright Infringement may be illegal soon.

Jon Pruente jdpruente at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 00:24:47 CDT 2007

On 9/4/07, Luke -Jr <luke at dashjr.org> wrote:
> On Monday 03 September 2007, feba thatl wrote:
> > So, should I move to Canada, Austrailia, NZ, or the UK?
>
> At least Canada and the UK are worse than the US...

I'll have to agree.  I know many people (online) who live in Canada,
and several who live in the UK.  THe Canadians have no idea why
Americans are so enamoured of their health care system.  If a Canadian
needs anything more than basic care or some sort of specialty care,
and they have the money, they travel across the border to the U.S. and
pay an American doctor to fix them.  And, because the Canadian pay
system, the better doctors tend to move to the US to work...

But this is getting even further off topic.

Jon.